Piper Inertia Reel 4 point Shoulder Harness System
Piper Models PA28, 32, & 34
The BAS Inertia Reel 4 Point Shoulder Harness/Lap Belt System is designed and STC'd as a retrofit assembly to replace current aircraft seatbelts. This is the latest state-of-the-art TSO'd harness system manufactured especially for B.A.S., Inc. by AM-SAFE Inc. The kit comes complete with all mounting hardware, installation instructions, and STC for both front seats. Belts may be ordered in colors and samples are available upon request.
- Shoulder straps are non-restrictive but provide maximum protection.
- Very comfortable to wear and easy to adjust.
Each kit comes complete with BOTH Pilot and Co Pilot shoulder harness seatbelt systems, with all mounting hardware, installation instructions, and STC.
Scroll to the bottom of the page, for details on buckle style options
Shoulder Harness Kit
Add $670 per kit for Rotary Buckle
For a complete selection of special order colors CLICK HERE
In Stock Piper harness colors
Click on thumbnails for a larger image
Despite every effort to accurately duplicate each product's color, due to monitor and/or video card differences, color variations may exist and can appear lighter and brighter online. Actual webbing samples are available upon request.
Utility buckle, open
Utility buckle, closed
- Recommended for float planes
- Less restrictive in panic egress
- Individual belts may be replaced if damaged
Rotary buckle, open
Rotary buckle, closed
- Push button release to disconnect shoulder straps while keeping lap belts connected
- Available on all Internia Reel Shoulder Harness Systems
All contents of this site are copyright B.A.S. Inc. 2020 and may not be reproduced without written consent.
Site design by Spilled Ink Marketing